I posted a Cash Bond, how and when do I get my money returned?

Upon disposition of the case, all court fines and costs will be deducted from the cash bond and applied to the defendant's fines and a refund (if any) will be returned to the person listed as the depositor on the bond. If you are entitled to a refund, your check will be printed on the Wednesday following disposition of the case and then automatically mailed.

Show All Answers

1. My criminal case is set for court and I am unable to make it on this date; how do I get my case continued?
2. I posted a Cash Bond, how and when do I get my money returned?
3. I posted a Cash Bond and my address has changed or is incorrect, how do I correct this information?
4. Since I received my summons/ticket/arrest, my mailing address has changed or it is incorrect, how do I correct this information?
5. I would like to have information on getting my case sealed or expunged, where would I get this information?
6. How do I contact my Probation officer?
7. How do I contact the Judge’s office handling my case?
8. How do I contact my Public Defender or have a Public Defender appointed to my case?
9. How can I contact the State Attorney’s Office (Prosecutor)?
10. How can I fax information to the Criminal Division?
11. How do I clear my D-6 (Driver License) suspension?
12. I would like to conduct a record search of an individual or request copies from a case, who do I contact and is there a fee?
13. How do I pay my court fines or court costs?
14. What is the difference between a Felony and a Misdemeanor charge?
15. What if I am arrested in another county on a Martin County Warrant?
16. I just received a phone call from Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP (Linebarger) and I don't know who they are or why I would owe money; what do I do?
17. I owe money to Linebarger but I thought I had paid all of my court fines; what do I do?
18. I thought if I went to jail and served time I don't have to pay my court fines; why do I still owe fines?