What are my payment options?
  • Online: nCourt
  • By Phone: Call 772-288-5542, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
  • By Mail: Money Order, Personal Check, and Cashier's Check accepted. Mail payment to:
    Clerk of the Circuit Court
    Traffic Violations Bureau
    P.O. Box 9016
    Stuart, FL 34995
  • In Person: At any one of the following locations listed:
    • Martin County Courthouse
      Traffic Division
      100 E Ocean Boulevard
      Stuart, FL 34994
      Monday through Friday
      8 am to 5 pm
    • Hobe Sound Branch Office
      Island Crossing Shopping Plaza
      11730 SE Federal Highway
      Hobe Sound, FL 33455 
      Temporarily Closed for Renovations
    • Indiantown Branch Office
      Martin County Government Complex
      16550 SW Warfield Boulevard
      Indiantown, FL 34956
      Wednesdays Only
      8 am to 1 pm
      2 to 4:30 pm

Show All Answers

1. I received a citation, what do I do?
2. How much is my fine?
3. What if I get a citation for faulty equipment?
4. What if I get a citation for no proof of insurance or registration?
5. What are my payment options?
6. Can I get an extension for paying the citation?
7. Where can I find a traffic school (Driver Improvement Course)?
8. Can I elect to attend Traffic School for a child restraint violation?
9. How can I find out how many points are on my driver’s license?
10. Can I request a court date for my traffic ticket?
11. Can I request a court date and not appear in court?
12. Can I appeal the Judge’s ruling on a traffic citation?