Jury Reporting Information
Call the Jury Duty Reporting Information Line: 772-219-4914 (this is a recording line only)
- If you need to speak with the Jury Clerk before your scheduled service, please call the Jury Clerk between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- or email the Jury Clerk
Please refer to the Juror Number and Report Date on your Summons for the following information.
REPORT DATE LISTED ON SUMMONS: January 24, 2022
Jurors with numbers 1 through 222 are to report at 12:00PM on Monday, January 24th, to the Main Courthouse located at 100 SE Ocean Blvd. in Stuart.
Jurors with numbers 223 and higher DO NOT have to report or check this website again. Your jury duty has been cancelled.
General Reporting Information if you are required to report for Jury Duty:
Jurors whose numbers have not been called off are to report to the Main Courthouse located at 100 SE Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, FL 34994
- Please bring with you the completed payment affidavit and questionnaire along with a government-issued photo ID. Business or business casual attire is appropriate. The following should not be worn: shorts, hats, halter tops or tank tops. Please feel free to bring snacks and reading materials with you, except for daily Florida Newspapers.
- Parking for jurors is available in the Visitor's Lot behind the courthouse, parallel to the railroad tracks. Please feel free to park in the Employee parking lot.
- Handicapped parking is available directly in front, and directly behind, the courthouse.
- Do not park in the 3-hour limit parking spaces or the vacant lots located on East Ocean Boulevard. Also, please do not park in the spaces marked for Law Enforcement or Veteran's Services.
- Please remember to place your parking pass on your dashboard. (Enclosed with summons.)
- See the FAQs for additional information about parking, attire, personal items and other information
- If your Juror Number was cancelled, your jury service has been cancelled only for this time period and you are not required to report unless you receive a new Summons in the mail. Please note: A cancellation of your service does not constitute completed service and you could be summoned again within one year.
- The above information is updated daily at 5 pm. If the information for your Summons date is not listed above, please check back here or call 772-219-4914 after 5 pm on the day before your service.
Persons with disabilities requiring reasonable accommodations to use the services provided should contact:
250 NW Country Club Drive, Suite 217
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
or dial 711 if you are hearing impaired.